The 61st edition of the Salone del Mobile in Milan just ended successfully, seeing a huge turnout, including the return of Asians after years of pandemic.
The major topic of the Salone del Mobile 2023 is environmental responsibility, starting from the stands, which according to the guidelines of the fair must be low impact, up to the products, designed according to a circular approach.
This fair has taken us back a few years, revisiting the icons of Italian design, from armchairs to lamps to colors / textures, also the desire to “live outdoors” has been rediscovered, as demonstrated by several companies that have ventured for the first time in the Outdoor sector.
The trends for interior designs shared by the exhibitors identified by the ICRO research group at this Salone del Mobile are as follows:
- First of all, attention to sustainability, increasingly #recycle and #reuse
- Bright and full glossy colors dominate the scenes: yellow, sage green, terracotta, pink, teal
- Rounded furnishing elements that recall the 70s
- Use of natural effect wood (dark) closed pore
- Return of 3D with boiserie
- Glossy painted glass sideboards combined with Matt effects
- Return of the marble effect
ICRO is present at the Salone and at the Fuori Salone thanks to many of its customers who proudly represent the best Italian and international design.